
What happens on a rainy day, when you've been out all day at medical appointments for 2 different children, stuck in traffic, have a screaming baby in the back, have a headache and then have 2 sets of lights only metres apart and the first one goes green but you're too distracted to notice the second one??? The answer is cars go bang! This happened last Friday. Thankfully no-one was hurt and the damage isn't major, but the man I hit was in his work car and has to go through insurance so it cost us a few hundred dollars in excess, but I guess that's why we have insurance, and we're allowed one at fault claim before losing our safe driver bonus which is good.
2 comments:
Glad your all ok Carolyn :) seems like you had a horrible day!
Oops alright! It's so easy to have an accident with all that going on. I have done the same at a roundabout.
Post a Comment