This is our little bubba, all good and healthy :-)
This is a 3D version but the face is hiding behind 2 little hands, so cute!!!We're not sure of the sex. The sonographer said probably a girl but the baby had it's legs crossed most of the time and she couldn't get a really clear look, so she said she thinks it's a girl but it could pop out a boy and surprise us. I kind of like not knowing for sure actually, makes it a bit more fun :-)

2 comments:
I wrote you a nice long comment but is dissapeered :( your bubba looks so cute, love the pics! It'll be so nice to have a surprise as to the gender once he/she is born, so glad your little bubba is healthy and growing well!!!
Luv donna
I loved NOT knowing the s*x of our babies. It's sort of like peeking at a Christmas present before Christmas - it takes all of the suspense away.
Your baby photos are excellent, and I am looking forward to the birth of your new bub - boy or girl. ☺
Have a wonderful and blessed 2010, Caz. ♥
Jillian
Post a Comment